We drive them every day, but we tend not to know too much about how they work. Our cars have become an integral part of our lives. Because of this, it might prove worth it to learn a little more information about them. Even though we’ve only had them for less than 200 years, they’ve still built up some interesting facts. We’ve presented some here:
Car History Facts:
- While you might believe asphalt roads initially got made for car drivers, they actually first got implemented for cyclists.
- Stock car racing actually had its origins with moonshine runners; they had to beef up their vehicles to outrun the police.
- Hong Kong has more Rolls Royces per capita than any other city in the world.
- Toyota produces about 13,000 cars every day.
- One billion cars in active use exist in the world today.
The automobile’s history seems pretty interesting now, doesn’t it? If you require any auto-services on your vehicle, American Engine Installations can help. To find our more, come by our shop or give us a call at (404) 289-9997.